I Melograni In Reggio Emilia, Italy

I Melograni



I Melograni

I MelograniI MelograniI Melograni


I Melograni


I Melograni - I Melograni is conveniently located in the popular Reggio Emilia area. The hotel offers guests a range of services and amenities designed to provide comfort and convenience. Shared kitchen are on the list of things guests can enjoy. All rooms are designed and decorated to make guests feel right at home, and some rooms come with heating, kitchenette, refrigerator, microwave, shower. Access to the hotel's garden will further enhance your satisfying stay. Convenience and comfort makes I Melograni the perfect choice for your stay in Reggio Emilia.

Hotel Name I Melograni
Addressline Via Solferino 1
City Reggio Emilia
Zip Code 42123
Country Italy
Longitude - Latitude 10.61648 - 44.694851
Continent Europe


I Melograni


I Melograni Video





I Melograni


You Might Also Like:
  • Best Western Haeundae Hotel In Busan, South Korea
  • Doolan's Shore Club In Spring Lake Heights (NJ), United States
  • Karon Hill Villa 19 In Phuket, Thailand
  • Motel Mykonos In Puebla, Mexico
  • Queen Street Backpackers In Auckland, New Zealand
  • La Campanella In Florence, Italy
  • Hotel Splendid Mare In Laigueglia, Italy
  • First Station Hotel In Chiang Mai, Thailand
  • Hotel Jingle Bells In Corbett, India
  • Antico Glicine B&B In Maslianico, Italy
  • Xiamen Discovery Hotel In Xiamen, China
  • Centre Hotel In Surgut, Russia
  • Swiss Valley Hip Resort Ratchaburi In Ratchaburi, Thailand
  • Suites Angelopolis In Acapulco, Mexico
  • Hotel D Bayou In Shah Alam, Malaysia

  • Related: I Melograni In Reggio Emilia, Italy